Sunday, November 11, 2007

LA, CA, USA

What can I say, I love LA. The sprawl, the smog, the stars, the freaks--everything! Of course, you also get all the great food, shops, and bizarre attractions you can imagine. Our last stop in the U.S. was a great one. We spent it hanging out with our friends Tracy, Mark, and baby Veronica, and seeing the sites. Some new sites for me included the Observatory at the top of Griffith Park, the Getty Museum, and the Watts Towers--all great attractions. And no visit to LA would be complete without visiting the Hollywood farmers market and Amoeba Music, and a celebrity sighting or two. I find the grocery stores to be particularly fruitful for seeing celebrities. This trip we got Charisma Carpenter, Nichole Richie, and some kid from Good Charlotte--I'll let you all be the judge of how exciting these sightings are.

Now on to the important questions. Should Mark get a fanny pack? Can he "work" it? If I can figure out how to put a poll on the site, please vote so this question can finally be put to rest...

-K

5 comments:

Tracy Bee said...

It was great seeing you guys; thought i'd post and boost your stats. :) Also, just found out we missed the tamale festival last weekend. Bummer. I posted some pics of the visit on my flickr site. flickr.com/photos/uzama. Bon voyage!

Unknown said...

I object to this debate.

Unknown said...

Can Mark "work" a fanny pack?

UW let's me set up polls. I hope this works.

Unknown said...

Upon closer examination, I see a poll is already available. Sigh.

Tracy Bee said...

ok, ben's poll rocks and i love the results... no offense kb.